Ipswich, Suffolk

c. 4 miles NE of Ipswich is the village of Playford: G. B. Airy (1801-1892) had a cottage and is buried in the churchyard. There is a bust of him.

See THIS LINK


To see an Ordnance Survey map click at THIS LINK


Gazetteer Index Main MacTutor index

An extract from The Mathematical Gazetteer of the British Isles created by David Singmaster

The original site is at THIS LINK