References for Raj Chandra Bose
Version for printing
- J Gani (ed), The Making of Statisticians (Springer-Verlag, New York, 1982)
- A Barlotti, The work by Ray Chandra Bose on the representation of non-Desarguesian projective planes: further developments and open problems, J. Combin. Inform. System Sci. 17 (1-2) (1992), 171-174.
- K A Bush, Bose as teacher-the early years, in A survey of combinatorial theory, Proc. Internat. Sympos., Colorado State Univ., Fort Collins, Colo., 1971 (North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1973), 79-80.
- S K Chatterjee and B Adhikary, Professor R C Bose: 1901-1987, Calcutta Statist. Assoc. Bull. 36 (143-144) (1987), 109-124.
- D K R Chaudhuri, A R Rao and B Roy, Foreword, R C Bose Centennial Symposium on Discrete Mathematics and Applications, Kolkata, December 20-23, 2002, Discrete Math. 306 (14) (2006), 1463.
- N R Draper, Obituary: Raj Chandra Bose (1901-1987), J. Roy. Statist. Soc. Ser. A 153 (1) (1990), 98-99.
- H H Frisinger, Raj Chandra Bose: universal mathematician, Ganita Bharati 4 (3-4) (1982), 83-89.
- N L Johnson and S Kotz, Bose, Raj Chandra, Leading Personalities in Statistical Sciences from the Seventeenth Century to the Present (Wiley, New York, 1997), 183-184.
- List of publications by R C Bose. A survey of combinatorial theory, in A survey of combinatorial theory, Proc. Internat. Sympos., Colorado State Univ., Fort Collins, Colo., 1971 (North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1973), xiii-xviii.
- P Nandi, Bose memorial session, Combinatorial mathematics and applications, Calcutta, 1988, Sankhya Ser. A 54 (1992), i-viii.
- Obituary: Raj Chandra Bose (1901-1987), Sankhya Ser. B 50 (1) (1988), 4-6.
- Professor Raj Chandra Bose, J. Geom. 33 (1-2) (1988), 1-2.
- S S Shrikhande, R C Bose Memorial Conference, Fort Collins, Colorado: my reminiscences of Professor R C Bose and disproof of Euler's conjecture, R C Bose Memorial Conference, Fort Collins, CO, 1995, J. Statist. Plann. Inference 73 (1-2) (1998), 273-276.
- C S Yogananda, Raj Chandra Bose (1901-87), Resonance (September 2003), 51.
JOC/EFR March 2011
The URL of this page is: