References for Curtis McMullen
Version for printing
- A Douady and J-P Otal, Les travaux de Curtis McMullen, Gaz. Math. 80 (1999), 19-30.
- Fields Medal Prize Winners (1998): Curtis Tracy McMullen (born 21 May 1958).
- A Jackson, Borcherds, Gowers, Kontsevich, and McMullen Receive Fields Medals, Notices Amer. Math. Soc. 45 (10) (1998), 1358-1360.
- J Lepowsky, J Lindenstrauss, Y I Manin, and J Milnor, The Mathematical Work of the 1998 Fields Medalists, Notices Amer. Math. Soc. 46 (1) (1999), 17-26.
- K Matsuzaki, Y Takahashi and M Kato, Introducing two of the Fields medalists: the work of C T McMullen and W T Gowers (Japanese), Sugaku 51 (2) (1999), 186-191.
- A-M Oreskovich and D Sagalovskiy, Harvard University Math Club Interview with Professor Curtis McMullen (Harvard University, 1999).
- Prize Winners at the 1998 International Congress of Mathematicians, American Mathematical Society Feature Columns (September 1998).
- A Quiros, The Fields Medals [of 1998] (Spanish), Gac. R. Soc. Mat. Esp. 1 (3) (1998), 439-446.
- C S Rajan, R Bhatia, T R Ramadas and N A Shah, The work of the Fields medalists: 1998, Current Sci. 75 (12) (1998), 1290-1295.
- S Smale, The work of Curtis T McMullen, in Proceedings of the International Congress of Mathematicians I, Berlin, 1998, Doc. Math. J. DMV (1998), 127-132.
- S Smale, The work of [Fields medalist] Curtis T McMullen, Mitt. Dtsch. Math.-Ver. 1998 (3) (1998), 48-51.
JOC/EFR July 2009
The URL of this page is: