Andrew Searle Hart's papers
- On the Form of Geodesic Lines through the Umbilic of an Ellipsoid, Proceedings of the Royal Irish Academy (1836-1869) 4 (1847-1850), 274. (January 1849)
- Geometrical demonstration of some properties of geodesic lines, Cambridge and Dublin Mathematical Journal 4 (1849), 80-84.
- On geodesic lines traced on a surface of the second degree, Cambridge and Dublin Mathematical Journal 4 (1849), 192-194.
- An account of some transformations of curves, Cambridge and Dublin Mathematical Journal 8 (1853), 47-50.
- On the porism of the in-and-circumscribed triangle, Quarterly Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics 2 (1858), 143.
- Extension of Terquem's theorem respecting the circle which bisects three sides of a triangle, Quarterly Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics 4 (1861), 260-261.
- On Nine-Point Contact of Cubic Curves, The Transactions of the Royal Irish Academy 25, Science (1875), 559-565.
- On the Intersections of Plane Curves of the Third Order, The Transactions of the Royal Irish Academy 26, Science (1879), 449-452.
- On Twisted Quartics, Hermathena 5 (10) (1884), 164-170.
- On the Linear Relations between the Nine Points of Intersection of a System of Plane Cubic Curves, Hermathena 6 (13) (1887), 286-289.
JOC/EFR February 2016
The URL of this page is: