References for Mary Everest Boole
- E M Cobham, Mary Everest Boole: A Memoir with Some Letters (Ashington, 1951).
- E M Cobham (ed.), Mary Everest Boole, Collected Works (4 Volumes) (London, 1931).
- G Kennedy, The Booles and the Hintons (Atrium Press, 2016).
- A Pinch, Thinking about Other People in Nineteenth-Century British Writing (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2010).
- D G Tahta (ed.), Boolean Anthology: Selected Writings of Mary Boole on Mathematical Education (Association of Teachers of Mathematics, London, 1972).
- R S Creese, Boole, Mary (1832-1916), Dictionary of National Biography (Oxford, 2004)
See THIS LINK.
- S Innes, Mary Boole and curve stitching: a look into heaven, Endeavour 28 (2004), 36-38.
- L M Laita, Boolean algebra and its extra-logic sources: the testimony of Mary Everest Boole, History and Philosophy of Logic 1 (1980), 37-60.
- K D A Michalowicz, Mary Everest Boole (1832-1916): An erstwhile pedagogist for contemporary times, Vita Mathematica: Historical Research and Integration with Teaching (1996), 291-298.
- K A Valente, Giving wings to logic: Mary Everest Boole's propagation and fulfilment of a legacy, The British Journal for the History of Science 43 (1) (2010), 49-74.
- A little bit of history. Famous Mathematicians - Mary Boole (1832-1916), Primary Magazine Issue 21 (National Centre for Excellence in the Teaching of Mathematics, 2010).