References for John Crank
- J Crank, Free and moving boundary problems (Oxford, 1987).
- J Crank, Mathematics and industry (Oxford, 1962).
- J Crank, The mathematics of diffusion (Oxford, 1956).
- J Crank, The Differential Analyser (London, 1947).
- J Crank and P Nicolson. A practical method for numerical evaluation of solutions of partial differential equations of the heat-conduction type, Proc. Cambridge Philos. Soc. 43 (1947). 50-67. [Re-published in: John Crank 80th birthday special issue Adv. Comput. Math. 6 (1997) 207-226]