References for Woolsey Johnson
- Anon, Review: A Treatise on Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations, by William Woolsey Johnson, Science 14 (350) (1889), 271.
- Anon, Review: The Theory of Errors and the Method of Least Squares, by William Woolsey Johnson, Science 21 (521) (1893), 55.
- Biographical History, William Woolsey Johnson, Manuscripts and Archives, Yale University Library.
- G H Hardy, Review: A Treatise on the Integral Calculus, founded on the Method of Rates, by W Woolsey Johnson, The Mathematical Gazette 4 (73) (1908), 307-309.
- C J Keyser, Review: An Elementary Treatise on the Differential Calculus founded on the Method of Rates, by William Woolsey Johnson, Science, New Series 29 (755) (1909), 974-977.
- The New York Genealogical and Biographical Record XII (New York City, 1881), 72.