References for Mansur
- J Samso, Biography in Dictionary of Scientific Biography (New York 1970-1990).
See THIS LINK.
- D J Boilot, L'oeuvre d'all Beruni : essai bibliographique, Mélanges de l'Institut dominican d'études orientales 2 (1955), 161-256.
- M T Debarnot, Introduction du triangle polaire par Abu Nasr b. Iraq, J. Hist. Arabic Sci. 2 (1) (1978), 126-136.
- C Jensen, Abu Nasr Mansur's approach to spherical astronomy as developed in his treatise 'The table of minutes', Centaurus 16 (1) (1971/72), 1-19.
- G P Matvievskaya, New information on the mathematical creativity of Abu Nasr Mansur ibn Iraq (Treatise on regular polyhedra) (Russian), Uzbek. Mat. Zh. No. 2 (1996), 59-68.
- G P Matvievskaya and Kh Tllashev, The works of Abu Nasr ibn Iraq on spherics (Russian), in On the history of medieval Eastern mathematics and astronomy (Tashkent, 1983), 82-171.
- G P Matvievskaya and Kh Tllashev, The scientific heritage of the 10th-11th century astronomer Abu Nasr ibn Iraq (Russian), Istor.-Astronom. Issled. Vyp. 13 (1977), 219-232.
- G P Matvievskaya and Kh Tllashev, Abu Nasr ibn Iraq and his treatment of Menelaus' 'Spherics' (Russian), in Mathematics and astronomy in the works of scientists of the medieval East (Tashkent, 1977), 81-89; 139.
- Kh Tllasev and S A Ramazanova, The treatises of Abu Nasr ibn 'Iraq on the astrolabe (Russian), in Mathematics and astronomy in the works of scientists of the medieval East (Tashkent, 1977), 89-97.