References for Timofei Fedorovic Osipovsky
- B A Rozenfeld, A History of Non-Euclidean Geometry : Evolution of the Concept of a Geometric Space (Springer, 1988).
- E Ya Bahmutskaya, Timofei Fedorovich Osipovsky and his 'Course of mathematics' (Russian), Istor.-Mat. Issled. 5 (1952), 28-74.
- U I Frankfurt, On the question of the critical analysis of Newton's teachings of space and time in the 18th century. From Leibniz to Lomonosov (Russian), in Mechanics and physics in the second half of the 18th century (Russian) (Nauka, Moscow, 1978),148-190.
- T S Polyakova, Russian paternalistic traditions in mathematics education in the 18th century and the first half of the 19th century (Russian), Istor.-Mat. Issled. (2) 5 (40) (2000), 174-191; 383.
- V E Prudnikov, Supplementary information on T F Osipovsky (Russian), Istor.-Mat. Issled. 5 (1952), 75-83.
- G F Rybkin, Materialistic features of the Weltanschauung of M V Ostrogradskii and his teacher T F Osipovsky (Russian), Uspekhi Matem. Nauk (N.S.) 7 2(48) (1952), 123-144.
- A P Yushkevich, The French Revolution and the development of mathematics in Russia (Russian), Priroda 1989 (7) (1989), 91-97.