References for Georgy Voronoy
- I G Bashmakova, Biography in Dictionary of Scientific Biography (New York 1970-1990).
See THIS LINK.
- B N Delone, The St Petersburg School of the Theory of Numbers (Moscow-Leningrad, 1947).
- E A Bolshakova and S S Ryshkov, On the surprise discovery of a manuscript of G F Voronoi (1928-1993) (Russian), Chebyshevskii Sb. 4 3(7) (2003), 171-181.
- A I Borodin, Mathematical calendar for the 1987/88 academic year (Russian), Mat. v Shkole (1) (1988), 82.
- Z I Krapivin, Georgii Feodosevich Voronoi (1868-1908) (Russian), Mat. v Shkole (1) (1989), 145-146.
- B V Pyaskovskii, The worldview of G F Voronoi and the methodology of his works (Russian), Ocherki Istor. Estestvoznan. Tekhn. No. 38 (1990), 38-43.
- G M Sita, The scientific legacy of Georgii Voronoi and contemporary science (Ukrainian), in Mathematics and the mathematical sciences in Ukraine in the twentieth century (Natsional. Akad. Nauk Ukraïni Inst. Mat., Kiev, 2001), 89-94.
- I Sh Slavutskii, Outline of the history of research on the arithmetic properties of Bernoulli numbers (von Staudt, Kummer, Voronoi) (Russian), Istor.-Mat. Issled. No. 32-33 (1990), 158-181.